WABA members join together to:
- provide education opportunities for alpaca breeders;
- support each other as our herds and businesses grow;
- educate the general public about the alpaca,
- alpaca fiber and the alpaca industry;
- participate in the cooperative sale of animals and purchase of supplies;
- offer our customers the individualized care and personalized services
unique to "small" breeders; and
- offer sales incentives often only available from "large" breeders.
WABA is a not-for-profit organization and an official regional affiliate of the national Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association (AOBA). WABA alpacas are registered with the Alpaca Registry (ARI) . We welcome new members and questions. Follow the links to the left to visit our ranches, learn about alpacas and meet some of our wonderful animals!